We work with owners and their investments. We screen applicants, manage & maintain our owner’s assets, to insure they get the most value from their properties.
We service Concord, Charlotte, Salisbury, Kannapolis, Harrisburg, Mt. Pleasant, Rockwell, Faith, Granite Quarry, Spencer, Midland, China Grove, Landis, Cleveland and Mt. Ulla
Property Management Agreement
Why Choose Bean Realty Group For Your Property Management?
We will protect your valuable investment with our hands on, high service approach to the management of your property. Finding a good tenant is the key, and we are focused on this aspect of the process. We continuously seek to get the highest possible market rent for our clients, collect all rental income on time, and make sure that your property is well maintained, with the goal of providing a good return on your investment.
How Long Will It Take To Rent My Property?
We take pride in maintaining a low vacancy rate and quick turn-around time on vacant units. We show properties 7 days a week and typically schedule individual showings the same day, when possible. We have many sources for online advertising, including our website. A well priced and presented property greatly increases the chance it will rent within just a few weeks.
What Services Do You Provide?
We are dedicated to handling all the details associated with maintaining the property and dealing with tenants on a day-to-day basis. Our management services include, but are not limited to the following:
Full Property Management
- Property Evaluation
- Tour the property and make recommendations to prepare it for rent.
- Establish market rental rate.
- Handle placement of all advertising.
- Receive tenant calls and show properties 7 days a week.
- Obtain a detailed rental application.
- Thoroughly evaluate credit & criminal information, employment, and rental history.
- Property Inspections
- Inspect property at time of leasing and move out.
- Periodic drive-by inspections.
- Inspect interior of property at time of lease renewal, or upon owner request.
- Accurate and efficient computerized accounting and record keeping.
- Monthly and year to date income and expense records.
- Complete year-end tax records.
- Itemized record of all transactions.
- Option to pay all bills pertaining to the property.
- Recommend needed maintenance as a result of inspections.
- Arrange for all necessary repairs to the property.
- We will use your vendors upon request, once vetted by our management team.
Optional Services for Non-Managed Properties
- Leasing: If you need help finding quality tenants, we will aggressively market your property, thoroughly screen each applicant, prepare all documents, perform a detailed inspection of your property, and do the physical move of the tenant.
- Eviction Services: If you have a bad tenant situation, we have the know how to guide you through the process and can arrange for legal representation and handling of all necessary paperwork.
Bean Realty Group